134 Sydenham Avenue is a stunning detached period family home which was designed and constructed in the 1930s by well-known McMillen Builders for a Wing Commander in the RAF, it retains many original period features and has been well maintained over the years by the current owner. This family home is set in one of East Belfast's tree lined prestigious locations and it offers spacious and bright accommodation that is finished to the highest of standards. It occupies a prime position and sits on a generous and mature corner site and is within walking distance to a varied range of local primary and grammar schools.
The fitted kitchen offers ample dining space and is sure to be a big hit if you like to entertain with access to a fabulous sun room with double doors opening into the dining room. There is also a gracious lounge which has a solid French oak wooden floor and beautiful marble fireplace which overlooks the side garden and is perfect for relaxing when you come home from work. A family room is a bonus for the growing family and has an Acacia Herringbone wooden floor. An added benefit is the large utility room with WC and shower room Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms and a family bathroom with a four-piece white suite. If you are looking for a home with space and luxury and within easy commuting distance to Belfast City Centre and leading schools, they don't come much better than this.
The property is easily maintained with surrounding lawns and a large driveway offering off street parking for numerous cars. The rear garden is expertly landscaped and is ideal for young children.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Covered entrance porch with quarry tiled step
- Hardwood front door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Gracious reception hall with oak wood panelled walls and stained glass windows
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 4.5m (18' 6" x 14' 9")
Into bay with feature marble fireplace and solid French oak wooden flooring. corniced ceiling and picture rail.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.81m (14' 9" x 12' 6")
Feature mahogany fireplace with cast iron inset and French oak solid wooden flooring. Double doors to sunroom
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.38m x 3.81m (17' 8" x 12' 6")
Solid French oak wooden flooring, velux window, vaulted ceiling. Upvc door to rear garden.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.61m (12' 1" x 11' 10")
Cast iron fireplace. Acacia herringbone wooden flooring picture rail and corniced ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.8m x 3.91m (15' 9" x 12' 10")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Excellent range of high and low level Chestnut units. Solid teak wooden work surfaces, four ring ceramic hob and overhead hidden extractor fan, built in stainless steel double oven, wine rack, partly tiled walls, part wooden panelled walls, parquet wooden flooring, recessed low voltage lighting. Access to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Excellent range of units,proving excellent storage, plumbed for washing machine, Belfast sink, quarry tiled floor. Downstairs WC, fully tiled shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 4.22m (14' 9" x 13' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.45m (10' 10" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.m (13' 0" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.61m x 3.m (11' 10" x 9' 10")
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with chrome taps, low flush Wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit.Fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.Recessed low voltage lights.
- Large driveway providing ample car parking for several cars, mature gardens front side and rear laid in lawns, and shrubs ideal for entertaining .
- LARGE GARDEN SHED
- 4.47m x 3.73m (14' 8" x 12' 3")