This is a fabulous opportunity to purchase a stunning ground floor apartment situated on the popular Knock Road in East Belfast. This apartment is in excellent condition throughout and has been stylishly decorated. The location alone will generate high interest and it will certainly prove popular with first time buyers, investors and those looking to move to a convenient location.
The apartment benefits from its own front door access into a hallway with storage cupboard, through to an open plan kitchen, dining and living room, followed by two well-proportioned double bedrooms, (master bedroom fitted with a range of robes with mirrored sliding doors) and a contemporary bathroom with a white three-piece suite. The apartment also benefits from ample off street car parking
Conviniently located close to Ballyhackamore village with a fantastic choice of shops, cafes and restaurants. Also within walking distance are an array of shops at Cherryvalley and Kings Square. Knock Golf Club and David Lloyd Leisure are also close by. An excellent choice of both primary and secondary schools are also in the vicinity. For those looking for location, quality and convenience this is a must see.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
- Front Door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminated wooden floor, built in storage
- 3.4m x 3.02m (11' 2" x 9' 11")
Large feature window
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.39m x 2.92m (14' 5" x 9' 7")
One and a bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture, laminated work surfaces, four ring gas hob and stainless steel electric oven, plumbed for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, recessed low voltage lights, velux window
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 2.39m (13' 7" x 7' 10")
Built in storage, gas fired boiler
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.87m x 2.62m (9' 5" x 8' 7")
Range of robes with mirrored sliding doors
- White suite comprising curved panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower unit and shower screen, Vanity unit with sink and chrome mixer taps, low flush wc. Half wooden panelled walls, partley tiled walls, Recessed low voltage lights, heated towel rail.
- Communal car parking and garden area