Conveniently located just off the Kings Road in the heart of Ballyhackamore, this charming third floor apartment is in an ideal location to avail of the range of coffee shops, restaurants and bars in the area.
Public transport links are just around the corner making for an easy commute into Belfast city centre and there are local primary and secondary schools within close proximity.
The property has been well maintained and comprises fitted kitchen, bathroom with three piece white suite and an excellent bedroom. The property has gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Externally there is plentiful communal parking to front and rear.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- COMMUNAL FRONT DOOR:
- Communal hardwood front door, intercom access, tiled floor leading to stairs
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door, storage cupboard, intercom access. Leading to...
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING AREA:
- 4.6m x 3.61m (15' 1" x 11' 10")
1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units stainless steel door furniture laminated work surfaces. Four ring hob and stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, partly tiled walls and kitchen floor tiled. Open plan living / dining area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 2.62m (11' 2" x 8' 7")
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower and glazed shower screen, chrome mixer taps, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin chrome mixer taps, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail and ceramic tiled floor.
- Communal car parking areas to the front and rear.