Constructed in 1998, this attractive red brick, detached family home occupies a generous, mature, level site in one of Northern Ireland's most sought after postcodes, quietly tucked away near the Holywood coastline in Cultra.
Conveniently located to avail of many of the area's leading primary and secondary schools, the property is also minutes travel from George Best Belfast City Airport and Cultra train halt, with bus links for Belfast nearby. Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club and Royal Belfast Golf Club are also within short walking distance.
Belfast city centre is easily accessed via nearby public and private transport links and Holywood town centre is within walking distance, offering a broad range of popular amenities, coffee shops and restaurants. Seapark beach is just minutes away, ideal for those wishing to avail of the seaside.
The property itself has been well-maintained and is immaculately presented throughout, providing an abundance of flexible family accommodation with four bedrooms and four separate reception rooms. The private, south-facing rear garden has recently undergone considerable work and complements this home beautifully, as does the raised side patio and barbeque entertaining area.We are confident this property will have broad appeal.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Covered entrance porch with slate step, built-in lighting, hardwood front door with stained glass side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double height ceiling with minstrel's gallery over front door, picture rail, solid maple flooring.
- 2.92m x 1.24m (9' 7" x 4' 1")
Hand painted walls, white suite comprising low flush W.C. and pedestal wash hand basin, picture rail, cloaks storage area, extractor fan, solid maple flooring.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.2m x 4.65m (23' 7" x 15' 3")
(into bay) Ceiling cornice, centre rose, feature marble fireplace with gas fire, bay window seat overlooking front gardens.
- 4.04m x 4.m (13' 3" x 13' 1")
Picture rail, carpeted floor, bespoke built-in library.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.02m x 3.62m (13' 2" x 11' 11")
Double windows overlooking side patio, picture rail, solid maple flooring.
- KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM:
- 8.81m x 4.65m (28' 11" x 15' 3")
KITCHEN: Extensive range of high and low level, fully fitted, hand-painted hardwood, shaker style kitchen units with concealed lighting and solid wooden worktops, Belfast sink with antique style mixer tap, integrated fridge and dishwasher, dual fuel Aga range cooker with integrated electric double oven and four ring ceramic hob, good sized dining area, recessed spotlights with dimmer switch, solid maple flooring, part-tiled walls, access to rear via uPVC double glazed door, open plan to...
LIVING ROOM: Picture rail, built-in sideboard with hand-painted, hardwood, shaker style cupboards, solid wooden worktops and glass display units, feature stone mantelpiece, hearth and side panels with red brick inset with cast iron multi-fuel stove, uPVC double glazed French doors to side patio and entertainment/barbeque area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.92m x 2.27m (9' 7" x 7' 5")
Extensive range of high and low level, fully fitted, hand-painted hardwood, shaker style units with laminate wood effect worktop, 'Franke' stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, housing for tall fridge-freezer, terracotta tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase with feature wooden panelled wall, wooden balustrades and banisters leading to...
- GALLERY STYLE LANDING:
- Minstrel's balcony overlooking ground floor, access to roof space, feature porthole window.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.65m x 4.03m (15' 3" x 13' 3")
Ceiling cornice, recessed spotlights, walk-in dressing room with full range of built-in triple wardrobes, carpeted floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ivory suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin and fully glazed double shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower unit, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.67m x 4.51m (15' 4" x 14' 10")
Panelled windows overlooking rear, carpeted floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.62m x 3.51m (11' 11" x 11' 6")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit with chrome mixer tap and built-in storage and feature double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, feature full length mirror, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, natural stone tiled walls and floor, built-in storage cupboard with hot tank.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.68m x 4.03m (15' 4" x 13' 3")
Panelled windows overlooking side patio and entertainment area, maple laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.05m x 3.98m (13' 3" x 13' 1")
Panelled windows overlooking front garden, maple laminate wooden floor.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 3.6m x 3.54m (11' 10" x 11' 7")
Villeroy & Boch low flush W.C., bidet and pedestal wash hand basin with antique style mixer taps, feature four poster panelled bathtub with Jacuzzi function, centre taps and telephone hand shower. Built-in mirrors to rear, built-in open shelving and cupboards to sides with ornate cornicing, half panelled wooden walls, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- 6.15m x 6.m (20' 2" x 19' 8")
Double up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler, window and side door.
- Cobble and gravel driveway bordered by granite kerbs and yew hedging leading to private double hardwood entrance gates into asphalt driveway with plentiful parking and turning space, outdoor electric power points. Front garden with selection of box hedging, mature trees and Cultra Avenue.
- Outdoor tap, outdoor lights, outdoor electric power points, extensive south-facing garden laid in lawn with mature trees, plants and shrubs and border fencing, PVC oil storage tank, newly fitted timber decked patio area with red brick herringbone patterned centre piece, red brick surrounding walls with built-in outdoor fireplace and flue. Cobbled step up to feature entertainment and barbeque area.