This fantastic, first floor apartment is located close to transport links, local amenities and shops both on Newtownards Road and at Connswater Shopping Centre. Belfast city centre is a short walk away and is also easily accessible by bus.
The property itself has a beautiful turn-key specification and comprises open-plan, fully fitted 'L-shaped' kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated appliances. Open plan living/dining room with patio doors, two double bedrooms and a modern contemporary shower room with grey suite. There are double patio doors overlooking Harland and Wolff and communal gardens which would allow easy use of the shared outdoor space.
Other benefits include Nest heating system, secure car parking behind electric gates, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Whether you are intending to downsize, trying to get onto the property ladder or investing, this could be the one for you.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing.
Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 028 9065 3111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- COMMUNAL FRONT DOOR:
- Communal front door, intercom access, ceramic tiled floor leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door, laminate wooden floor, storage, recessed downlights, intercom access. Leading to...
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.21m x 3.34m (13' 10" x 10' 12")
Laminate wooden floor, recessed downlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 2.14m (12' 4" x 7' 0")
A range of fitted wardrobes, laminate wooden floor.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.11m x 5.37m (16' 9" x 17' 7")
Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level matt white units with integrated door handles, wooden laminated work surfaces. Four ring induction hob and oven, sloping black glass chimney cooker hood, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge and freezer, freestanding washer / dryer, partly tiled walls. Recessed downlights. Breakfast bar with storage. Open plan to living / dining area with patio doors overlooking the front.
- OPEN PLAN DINING / LOUNGE:
- Laminate wooden floor, recessed downlights, patio doors overlooking the front.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit with raindance and waterfall shower. Low flush WC, Vanity unit with wall hung open shelf, wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, stainless steel heated towel rail
- Well maintained communal gardens, private carpark with residents parking accessed by secure entry gate.