A well presented second floor apartment located within walking distance to Comber town centre, with a vast array of local boutiques, bistros, cafes and schools. Ideal for those who commute to and from Belfast city centre by bus or car.
The apartment benefits from a spacious hallway, a large open plan living and dining area. A modern fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances. The property has two well - proportioned bedrooms, the master bedroom benefits from a range of fitted wardrobes. A modern shower room with a white three-piece suite.
The property also benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and car parking space.
Whether you are intending to downsize, trying to get onto the property ladder or investing, this is definitely a property to view.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- COMMUNAL FRONT DOOR:
- Communal hardwood front door, intercom access, tiled floor leading to stairs.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door, laminate wooden floor, storage cupboard, intercom access. Leading to...
- KITCHEN / DINING / LOUNGE:
- 7.49m x 4.09m (24' 7" x 13' 5")
Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units stainless steel door furniture laminated work surfaces. Four ring hob and oven, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge and freezer, plumbed for washer / dryer, partly tiled walls. Open plan living / dining area with French doors overlooking the rear of property.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.12m (12' 5" x 10' 3")
A range of fitted wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.59m (9' 10" x 8' 6")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising, thermostatically controlled shower with shower screen, Pedestal wash hand basin chrome taps tiled splash back. Low flush W.C. Partly tiled walls, Ceramic tiled floor.
- Allocated parking space