This ground floor apartment is ideally positioned in the consistently popular area of Sydenham in one of East Belfast most popular residential locations.
Internally the bright and spacious property comprises of one bedroom, open plan living / dining accommodation to a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and stunning bathroom with a four-piece white suite. Additionally, the property benefits from having gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed window frames.
The property is only a short stroll from the many amenities of Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages to include its popular restaurants and coffee shops. Public transport links for city commuting via both road and rail and George Best City Airport are all easily accessible. This property we have no doubt will create an early interest in today's market.
With nothing for the purchaser to do but simply move in, this home will create strong interest on today's market and can only fully be appreciated by internal appraisal.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- COMMUNAL FRONT DOOR:
- Tiled floor, letter boxes, electric boxes, access to communal enclosed yard.
- Hardwood front door.
- Intercom access. Leading to...
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LOUNGE:
- 6.1m x 5.05m (20' 0" x 16' 7")
One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture and laminated work surfaces. Four ring hob and built in oven and stainless steel chimney extractor. Integrated washer and integrated fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Recessed low voltage lights. Leading to open plan lounge with patio doors leading to front of the property.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 2.79m (11' 7" x 9' 2")
Recessed low voltage lights.
- Four piece white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit and shower screen. Panelled bath. Dual flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan, recessed low voltage lights.
- Communal rear courtyard with bin storage.