A stunning ground floor apartment within the Redburn Court development situated on the Old Holywood Road. An exceptional example of modern-day living benefitting from off street parking and views across the open countryside.
The apartment has been exceptionally well maintained by its present owners boasting a high standard of fixtures and fittings throughout and benefits from a large open plan kitchen, dining, living space with patio doors to a covered sheltered balcony. There are two double bedrooms, including master bedroom with contemporary en-suite shower room, and a additional main bathroom with excellent choice of tiling. The property further boasts a utility area and an excellent range of storage cupboards for storage in the hallway.
This exclusive development provides ease of access into Belfast city centre via main arterial routes and bus networks and is within close proximity to a varied range of amenities, including Tesco 24 Hours at Knocknagoney, Ballantyne Health Club and the retail outlets at Holywood Exchange to include the international Ikea store. George Best Belfast City Airport is within five minutes' drive. Also close by are the thriving villages of Ballyhackamore and Belmont and Holywood with plenty of cafes, restaurants and boutiques.
With little for the purchaser to do but simply move in, this home will create strong interest on today's market and can only fully be appreciated by internal appraisal.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Communal front door, ceramic tiled floor,
- Front door to Apartment 1
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, excellent storage cupboards, utility room plumbing for a washing machine, gas fired boiler..
- 7.24m x 4.32m (23' 9" x 14' 2")
Luxury fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units and stainless steel door furniture. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Four ring gas hob and stainless steel electric oven, integrated dishwasher,glazed display unit, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Open plan to Living room
- LIVING ROOM:
- Oak effect uPVC glazed sliding patio doors to balcony with glass and stainless steel balustrade.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.28m (11' 10" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Low flush WC, Semi pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, stainless steel heated towel rail
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.97m (11' 0" x 9' 9")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, shower screen. Dual flush WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and tiled splash back.stainless steel heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor,partly tiled walls. extractor fan.
- Plumbed for washing machine, gas fired boiler.Ceramic tiled floor.
- Covered allocated residents car parking with additional visitor car parking