Located in the highly regarded Old Bakers Court development, this impressive ground floor apartment is ideally situated close to a good range of local amenities with Ormeau Park and Belfast City Centre both within walking distance.
The property itself is deceptively spacious with a great sized, open plan kitchen, living and dining room, two well-proportioned bedrooms and bathroom white suite. There is a large garden included with the apartment which benefits from a westerly aspect. The property also has uPVC double glazed windows and doors and gas fired central heating.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- Double glazed uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Laminate wooden floor. Inner door to...
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.59m x 4.84m (21' 7" x 15' 11")
KITCHEN: Modern range of gloss white high and low level fitted kitchen units with concealed lighting and laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, electric under bench oven and four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, breakfast bar, part-tiled walls, laminate wooden floor. Open plan to...
LIVING/DINING ROOM: Laminate wooden floor, storage cupboard with shelving.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Storage cupboard housing gas combi boiler, laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.53m x 2.51m (14' 10" x 8' 3")
Laminate wooden floor, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.93m x 2.5m (9' 7" x 8' 2")
Laminate wooden floor, built-in wardrobe, double glazed uPVC French doors to rear.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and shower head, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W.C. Extractor fan, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- 10.18m x 5.85m (33' 5" x 19' 2")
Laid in flagstones with variety of plants, trees and shrubs. Westerly aspect.
- CAR PARK:
- Secure, gated, private car park for use by residents only.
- £744 pa to include building insurance and maintenance of all common areas.