A stunning, first floor, duplex apartment on the Upper Newtownards Road of Ballyhackamore, East Belfast. With a vast choice of local amenities within walking distance including the bustling villages of Belmont and Ballyhackamore providing a fantastic range of shops, pubs and cafes.
The first floor comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with excellent storage, a homely lounge, ample dining area and open plan into a modern fitted kitchen. A large, contemporary, four-piece bathroom with walk in shower.
On the second floor there are two well-proportioned bedrooms, with the master bedroom boasting an en-suite shower room. Further benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout and intercom access.
It is ideally located close to Belfast city centre and within walking distance to Belmont and Ballyhackamore village. We can recommend an internal inspection of this property. For those looking for convenience and a property ready to move into this property is ideal.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please always wear a face mask and practice social distancing during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Communal entrance hall, stairs leading to first floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door, ample storage space, recessed low voltage lights and access to rear of property.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING / LOUNGE:
- 6.149m x 5.013m (20' 2" x 16' 5")
An excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel handles and with laminate work surfaces, ample space for dining ideal for hosting. Integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine and dryer, integrated dishwasher. One and a half stainless steel sink unit, integrated stainless steel electric oven with a four ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor hood unit and recessed low voltage lights. Access to fully open plan dining and lounge.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Contemporary four-piece bathroom suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit, mixer tap and splash back. Panelled bath with mixer tap and walk-in corner shower cubicle with raindance and waterfall shower and glass shower screen. Chrome heated towel rail, recessed low voltage lights.
- Sky light letting natural light flow through.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.02m x 3.896m (16' 6" x 12' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary shower room suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit with mixer tap and splash back. Shower unit and glass shower screen. Vinyl floor, extractor fan, recessed low voltage lights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.014m x 3.5m (13' 2" x 11' 6")
- Parking at front of property and courtyard to the rear.