This well presented apartment offers doorstep convenience to a range of local shops and amenities and boasts ease of access for the city commuter via public and private transport links. Close at hand are George Best City Airport and Connswater Shopping Centre and Retail Park.
Internally the accommodation comprises of an open plan kitchen/living/dining room, two bedrooms and bathroom with a three piece white suite. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazing and secure car parking accessed via electric gates.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 028 9065 3111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Secure gated pedestrian and vehicle entrance to residents car park. Secure key coded entry to...
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, staircase to...
- COMMUNAL LANDING:
- Personal hardwood front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard housing 'Ferroli' gas combi boiler, telephone intercom system, laminate wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.67m (16' 3" x 12' 0")
Velux style window, access to roof space, double glazed uPVC sliding patio door to Juliet balcony, laminate wooden floor, open plan to...
- 2.2m x 2.16m (7' 3" x 7' 1")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated 'Candy' electric under-bench oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.21m x 3.09m (10' 6" x 10' 2")
2x Velux style window, fire escape window, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.39m x 2.03m (7' 10" x 6' 8")
Velux style window, laminate wooden floor.
- 2.09m x 1.64m (6' 10" x 5' 5")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splash back, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and thermostatic shower unit over, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Glen Property Management:
- £140 per quarter to include building insurance and maintenance of communal areas.