This fantastic duplex ground floor apartment is located on the popular Ormeau Road in South Belfast. A short stroll from a vast array of local boutiques, bistros, cafes and highly regarded schools. Ideal for those who commute to and from Belfast City Centre by bus or car.
The property itself has a welcoming entrance hall leading to an open-plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Open plan living/dining room, two bedrooms on the first floor and a contemporary bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include secure car parking behind electric gates, Dimplex central heating and double glazed windows.
Whether you are intending to downsize, trying to get onto the property ladder or investing, this could be the one for you.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 028 9065 3111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Hardwood front door leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, access to first floor. Leading to...
- A range of high and low level fitted kitchen units and laminate work surfaces. Single bowl stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer tap, integrated under bench oven, four ring hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine, open plan to...
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING / KITCHEN:
- 6.43m x 5.05m (21' 1" x 16' 7")
Ample dining space
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.15m x 2.9m (10' 4" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.67m (10' 3" x 8' 9")
Built in storage
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splash back, panelled bath with shower screen, chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, extractor fan.