Choose AIRBNB for maximum yields
19th July 2018
Property owners need to work smarter to turn a profit in the light of recent tax reforms and shifts in the lettings market.
Whether you, have one property to let or a portfolio of dozens, we can help you earn money from your investment or spare space, without all the extra work.
The different lettings options offered by Rodgers & Finney give you all the flexibility you need to get the most out of your property by avoiding void periods and keeping your profits healthy.
Many landlords and homeowners are now listing properties on Airbnb. Rodgers & Finney offer a fully-managed service for Airbnb rentals, taking the hassle out of listing, marketing, cleaning, dealing with guests and logistics. You choose the dates, we do the rest.
WHO IS THE AIRBNB SERVICE FOR?
- Homeowners wanting to make extra income while on holiday
- Landlords needing to fill a property between tenancies
- Sellers wanting to make money until the right buyer is found
- Buyers wanting to ‘test’ an area
- Investors wishing to capitalise on their property investment
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Every booking managed by us – you just receive the money
- Create listing including photographs
- Handle all guest communications and queries
- Review guests
- Update calander and pricing
- Meet and greet service for all guests
- 24/7 check in
- Co-ordinate cleaning and maintenance
- Hotel standard linen and towels for every stay, clean and crisp, every time
- Welcome guide for guests
- Toiletries replenished
- 24/7 guest support
- Maximise occupancy and revenue
- Ensure 5 star reviews
- Accounting and reporting monthly statements
- Dedicated property manager
- No yearly subscriptions, no hidden fees
WHY SHORT LET IN NORTHERN IRELAND?
- There were an estimated 4.9 million overnight trips in Northern Ireland in 2017*
- The estimated number of overnight trips to Northern Ireland by external visitors was 2.7 million in 2017.
- *The Giant’s Causeway was the most popular local visitor attraction with a reported one million visits. The second most popular local attraction was Titanic Belfast with 760,000.*
- 112 cruise ships docked at Northern Ireland ports last year.*
- Northern Ireland attracts both UK and international tourists as well as business travellers.
- The 148TH Golf Open will be played at Royal Portrush in 2019, attracting thousand of visitors to the isle.
- Room ocupancy hit at 67% in 2017 with an average nightly room rate of approx. £76.30**