This first floor apartment is ideally positioned just off the Holywood Road in one of East Belfast most popular residential locations.
Internally the bright and spacious accommodation comprises two bedrooms - master with an ensuite shower room, open plan living and dining accommodation, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and bathroom with a three-piece white suite. Additionally, the property benefits from having gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed window frames.
The property is only a short stroll from the many amenities of Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages to include its popular restaurants and coffee shops. Public transport links for city commuting via both road and rail and George Best City Airport are all easily accessible. This property we have no doubt will create an early interest in today's market.
With little for the purchaser to do but simply move in, this home will create strong interest on today's market and can only fully be appreciated by internal appraisal.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- COMMUNAL FRONT DOOR:
- Reception hall, stairs leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Intercom access, storage cupboards. Leading to...
- 6.1m x 3.86m (20' 0" x 12' 8")
uPVC window to feature balcony area.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 2.92m x 2.01m (9' 7" x 6' 7")
Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units stainless steel door furniture laminated work surfaces. Four ring hob and stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washer / dryer, tiled floor. Open plan living / dining area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 2.9m (12' 2" x 9' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, Low flush WC, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 2.21m (12' 2" x 7' 3")
- White suite comprising panelled bath chrome mixer taps, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin chrome mixer taps, extractor fan, towel rail and ceramic tiled floor.
- Allocated parking for owners and visitors car park.