An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase a stunning three-story period property on the Upper Newtownards Road of Ballyhackamore, East Belfast.
This stunning family home has undergone a programme of extensive renovation works throughout, leaving little for the discerning purchaser to do but move in. It is ideally situated in one of East Belfast's most sought-after residential areas, both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages are a short stroll away. Renowned for some of the province's leading schools, excellent range of restaurants, coffee shops, amenities and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast City centre.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with an array of original features, a charming lounge with a bay window, double doors leading into the second reception with feature fireplace. A large modern fitted kitchen which is open plan to a dining accommodation. Access to the rear garden via kitchen area.
On the first floor there are two double sized bedrooms and a unique family bathroom. On the second floor there are a further two double sized bedrooms. The property is further complimented by having gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout, a new roof has been constructed, the chimney lined and the property has been re-plastered throughout.
Externally the property has a large, paved driveway with ample parking spaces, a landscaped garden to the rear laid in lawn with flowerbeds. The rear garden enjoys a sunny aspect, feature wall lighting and outside tap.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Hardwood front door with solid door knocker.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed inner door leading to...
- Picture rails, engineered hardwood floor, ceiling archway, leading to..
- 4.37m x 3.78m (14' 4" x 12' 5")
Engineered hardwood floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, bay window, original feature fireplace cast iron inset and surround. Double doors leading to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.48m (12' 5" x 11' 5")
Engineered hardwood floor, picture rail, original feature fireplace cast iron inset and surround. Leading to...
- 5.66m x 2.72m (18' 7" x 8' 11")
Excellent range of high and low level units with wooden work surfaces, space for fridge and freezer, plumbed for washer and dryer, ceramic belfast sink unit with chrome mixer taps, space for rangemaster cooker, engineered hardwood floor. Open-plan to a low level dining area with exposed red brick and hardwood floor. Access to rear...
- Picture rails.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.2m (11' 5" x 10' 6")
Ceiling cornice, original feature fireplace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.23m x 3.2m (17' 2" x 10' 6")
Feature bay window, ceiling cornice, picture rail, original feature fireplace.
- 4.37m x 2.69m (14' 4" x 8' 10")
Stunning bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, his and her white pedestal wash hand basins with chrome mixer tap and tiled splash backs, free-standing Dulwich bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone shower handle, hardwood floor, access to loft space and extractor fan.
- Picture rails, access to loft.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 3.2m (11' 6" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.23m x 3.53m (17' 2" x 11' 7")
Exposed original & restored wooden beam. Skylight, original feature fireplace.
- Paved driveway providing off street parking for multiple cars and leading to front door.
- An enclosed rear yard with outside light leading to an immaculately landscaped rear garden with privacy, laid in lawn with flowerbeds containing a pleasant range of shrubs, flowers and mature trees, paved patio area. Outdoor tap and security light.