A rare opportunity to purchase a perfectly presented, chain free, end-terrace property. 84 Upper Knockbreda Road has been finished to the highest of standards with exceptional views of the city and a vast choice of local amenities within walking distance providing a fantastic range of shops, pubs and cafes.
Offering a fabulous accommodation having been renovated to an exceptional standard throughout. The ground floor comprises of a spacious lounge, a separate dinging area open plan to a modern fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances and access to an enclosed rear garden.
The first floor comprises of three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a contemporary three-piece white suite. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden with a raised decking area providing stunning views of the city, complete with a sunny aspect and an excellent degree of privacy.
We can recommend an internal inspection of this property. Further benefits include electrical work, re-plumbed, full renovation throughout, newly installed gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing.
Please always wear a face mask and practice social distancing during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door, dado rail, leading to...
- 3.939m x 3.466m (12' 11" x 11' 4")
Stunning views of Belfast.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.894m x 3.077m (19' 4" x 10' 1")
Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome tap, excellent range of high and low level matt units with integrated door handles, marble effect work surfaces. Four ring hob and integrated oven, part tiled walls, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for washer / dryer. Recessed downlights, breakfast bar, open plan to dining area with patio doors to access rear garden...
- Dado rail, wall panelling, built in storage space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.843m x 3.345m (12' 7" x 10' 12")
Access to loft, stunning views of Belfast.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.918m x 2.41m (9' 7" x 7' 11")
Built in storage space.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.845m x 3.054m (12' 7" x 10' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Panelled bath with mixer tap and thermostatically controlled shower unit with raindance and waterfall shower and glass shower screen. Tiled floor, extractor fan, heated towel rail, recessed low voltage lights.
- Landscaped front garden, walkway to front door. Enclosed side and rear with excellent privacy and sunny aspect. Raised decking area with views across Belfast. Security light and outside tap.