Keel Way is situated in the heart of Moneyreagh village and offers excellent transport routes to and from Belfast city centre and other surrounding towns. There are an aray of local amenities close by such as La Mon House Hotel, Four Winds restaurant, and excellent shopping facilities at Forestside and Tesco Newtownbreda.
This property comprises a large living room, a fitted kitchen with ample dining area and walk in storage three well-proportioned bedrooms, and a bathroom with a white three-piece suite, to include a thermostatically controlled shower over the bath.
The property benefits from oil fired central heating and double-glazed windows throughout.
Externally, this property has been well maintained and offers an enclosed rear patio area and storage and to the front is a small garden over looking a grassed area and mature trees.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- uPVC front door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Downstairs cloakroom comprising low flush Wc, corner wash hand basin chrome taps,Tiled splash back
- 4.27m x 3.4m (14' 0" x 11' 2")
Wooden fireplace with electric fire
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.44m x 3.m (17' 10" x 9' 10")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome taps, excellent range of high and low level units stainless steel door furniture. Four ring gas hob and electric oven, laminated work surfaces, overhead extractor fan, plumbed washing machine and dishwasher, glazed display units, ceramic tiled floor. Walk in storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 3.2m (15' 0" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.04m x 2.69m (13' 3" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.62m (9' 3" x 8' 7")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome taps and thermostatically controlled shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, dual flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Hot press and storage above, storage cupboard.
- Enclosed rear garden with storage buildings, oil fired boiler, small front garden laid in pebbles.