Conveniently located just off the Upper Newtownards Road in the heart of Ballyhackamore, this mid-terrace property is in an ideal location to avail of the range of coffee shops, restaurants and bars in the area.
Public transport links are just around the corner making for an easy commute into Belfast city centre and there are local primary and secondary schools within close proximity.
The property has been well maintained and comprises fitted kitchen, bathroom with three piece white suite and two well-proportioned bedrooms with built in storage. The property has oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Externally there is an enclosed rear yard and plentiful communal parking to front.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Glazed hardwood front door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Enclosed entrance porch with ceramic tiled floor. Inner door to...
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 2.95m (14' 10" x 9' 8")
Feature cast-iron fireplace with tiled inset, solid wooden floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.07m (15' 0" x 10' 1")
Range of high and low level kitchen units with concealed lighting and laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, open-plan to casual dining area.
- REAR PORCH:
- Under stairs storage cupboard, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC rear door.
- Shelved hot press with copper cylinder with Willis style immersion heater and storage above.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.52m x 2.9m (14' 10" x 9' 6")
Laminate wooden floor, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.54m x 2.16m (8' 4" x 7' 1")
Range of built-in, mirror fronted, sliding wardrobes.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, wash hand basin with brick effect splashback, solid wooden floor.
- Plentiful communal parking.
- Enclosed patio garden with shrubs and flowerbeds, PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler in housing, outside light and tap, garden shed with light and power.