This attractive, well-presented, mid-terrace property is located in the popular residential area of Sydenham in East Belfast. With a broad range of amenities available in Connswater Shopping Centre, Belfast city centre is easily accessed via road and rail transport links and there are primary and secondary schools within walking distance.
The property itself is well presented and has good room proportions. A bright entrance hall leads to living/dining room with feature fireplace. The kitchen offers plentiful workspace. To the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with three piece white suite. Externally there is a good sized rear garden with sunny aspect.
We expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Covered entrance with outside light, double glazed uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.09m x 2.98m (19' 12" x 9' 9")
Ceiling cornice, picture rail, feature fireplace (open fire) with carved wooden surround, granite inset and tiled hearth.
- 5.2m x 1.46m (17' 1" x 4' 9")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with concealed lighting and laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, space for oven with extractor fan over, space for under-bench fridge-freezer, tongue and groove ceiling with recessed spotlights, slate tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.64m x 3.05m (15' 3" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.77m (10' 1" x 9' 1")
- White three piece suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater.
- Paved forecourt with flowerbeds and bordering hedges and fence.
- Enclosed, paved rear garden with South-West aspect, bordering hedges, flowerbeds, plants, trees and shrubs, garden shed, PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler in housing.