Set in a quiet location within the popular Coopers Mill Development, this attractive semi-detached property is well presented throughout and will appeal to a broad range of prospective purchasers.
Well appointed throughout, the property comprises a spacious, open plan kitchen, living and dining room, two well proportioned, first floor, double bedrooms (master with en suite shower room) and family bathroom as well as ground floor W.C. Externally there is a tarmac driveway as well as a large rear garden with sunny aspect.
Just a short commute to Belfast via public and private transport links, the property also offers ease of access to Newtownards, Comber and Holywood. The Ulster Hospital, Northern Ireland Civil Service and Stormont Buildings are a short journey away and Eastpoint Entertainment Village are also close at hand.
COVID-19: Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- COVERED ENTRANCE:
- Double glazed uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- 2.78m x 2.51m (9' 1" x 8' 3")
Modern range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with concealed lighting and laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated appliances to include; electric under bench oven, four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan over and stainless steel splashback, fridge, freezer and dishwasher, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, open plan to...
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 5.05m x 4.67m (16' 7" x 15' 4")
(at widest points) Feature fireplace with granite inset and hearth (gas fire), laminate wooden floor, uPVC French doors to rear, recessed spotlights and under stairs storage cupboard plumbed for washing machine and housing 'Ariston' gas combi boiler.
- Access to roof space (partially floored).
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 2.93m (11' 8" x 9' 7")
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.7m x 2.74m (15' 5" x 8' 12")
(at widest points) Carpeted floor.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with shower screen, chrome mixer tap and thermostatic shower unit over, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway and garden laid in lawn.
- 11.6m x 8.7m (38' 1" x 28' 7")
Large garden with sunny aspect laid in lawn with decked patio and paved patio areas, flowerbeds and border fencing.