This stunning extended detached family home has undergone a programme of extensive renovation works throughout, leaving nothing for the discerning purchaser to do but move in. It is ideally situated in one of East Belfast's most sought after residential areas. The property sits on a large private site on the Old Dundonald Road, giving you the perfect balance of country living and a short distance to Belfast City centre. This property is well positioned to avail of some of the province's leading schools and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast City centre.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with an engineered wooden floor, a large modern fitted kitchen which is open plan to the dining accommodation. There is a family room with a wood burning stove and the main lounge with a bay window and multi fule stove. Also located on the ground floor is a further fourth bedroom and a stunningly designed shower room.
On the first floor there is a further three double sized bedrooms and a family bathroom with a four piece white suite. The property is further complimented by having gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout and has been re-wired and re-plumbed throughout.
Externally the property has a tarmac driveway with ample parking spaces, a landscaped garden to front laid in lawns with flowerbeds. A detached garage with electric and power. The rear garden enjoys a south facing aspect, laid in lawn with raised paved patio area, feature wall lighting, greenhouse, sheds, outside tap and bin storage area.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- White uPVC double glazed front door, outside lighting, post box.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Panelled walls, engineered wooden floor, leading to..
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.35m (11' 10" x 11' 0")
Cornice ceiling, feature wood burning stove with carved wooden surround and stone featured inset, oak wooden flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 3.38m (11' 11" x 11' 1")
Cornice ceiling, feature bay window, feature multi fuel stove with carved wooden surround and stone featured inset, oak wooden flooring.
- 4.93m x 2.59m (16' 2" x 8' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units with wooden work surfaces and tiled splash back, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washer and dryer, double ceramic basin sink unit with chrome mixer taps and drainer, 4 ring oven with tiled splash back and stainless steel extractor fan, recessed lighting. Open-plan to dining area with vertical designer radiator, fully tiled floor and door leading to rear..
- DINING AREA:
- 2.82m x 2.18m (9' 3" x 7' 2")
Tiled floor, recessed lighting and access to rear..
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Stunning three piece white suite comprising double shower with waterfall and rainfall shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and vanity storage unit, tiled floor, tiled walls with automatic sensor mirror, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Solid oak floor
- Panelled walls, stunning double glazed feature window, built in storage space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.63m x 3.35m (11' 11" x 11' 0")
Cornice ceiling, solid oak floor, built in oak sliding wardbrobes, bay window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.35m (11' 10" x 11' 0")
Cornice ceiling, laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.59m (9' 11" x 8' 6")
Access to loft.
- Stunning three piece white suite comprising low flush wc, sink unit with chrome mixer taps, free-standing Bateau bath with chrome mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, automatic sensor mirror, heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting.
- Lanscaped front garden laid in lawn with well-maintained mature trees and surrounding hedges with flower beds containing a variety of plants, tarmac driveway providing off street parking for multiple cars and leading to detached garage.
- Immaculately landscaped south facing rear garden with an excellent degree of privacy, laid in lawn with flowerbeds containing a pleasant range of shrubs, flowers and mature trees, raised paved patio area. Beautiful garden bandstand, light and greenhouse. Outdoor tap and security light.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.69m x 3.12m (18' 8" x 10' 3")
Power and electricity