An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase a stunning three-story period property on the Upper Newtownards Road of Ballyhackamore, East Belfast.
This stunning family home boasts privacy and convenience. 70 Upper Newtownards Road has undergone a programme of extensive renovation works throughout, leaving little for the discerning purchaser to do but move in. It is ideally situated in one of East Belfast's most sought-after residential areas, both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages are a short stroll away. Renowned for some of the province's leading schools, excellent range of restaurants, coffee shops, amenities and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast City centre.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with an array of original features, a charming lounge with a bay window, a separate second reception room with great dining space and an array of natural light. A large modern fitted kitchen leading to a separate utility area. Access to the rear garden via utility area.
On the first floor there are two double sized bedrooms and a unique four-piece family bathroom. On the second floor there are a further two double sized bedrooms. The property is further complimented by having oil fired central heating, double glazing throughout, rendering of the full exterior of the property, modernised throughout, back garden landscaped and interior has been re-plastered.
Externally the property has a large, paved walkway to the entrance, front garden laid in artificial grass with bordering hedges and a stunning mature tree providing excellent privacy. To the rear there is a landscaped garden laid in lawn and additional barbeque area. The rear garden enjoys a sunny aspect with ample car parking spaces available. The yard has a feature wall lighting and outside tap.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing.
Please always wear a face mask and practice social distancing during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed inner door leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, original ceiling archway, leading to..
- 4.367m x 3.822m (14' 4" x 12' 6")
Feature bay window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.962m x 3.749m (12' 12" x 12' 4")
Wooden floor, under stair storage, ample dining space.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.918m x 2.57m (12' 10" x 8' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level units with wooden work surfaces, space for American fridge and freezer, single sink unit with drainer and with chrome mixer taps, intergrated dishwasher, space for double oven electric range cooker, recessed spot lights, hardwood floor. Access to...
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.687m x 1.546m (8' 10" x 5' 1")
High and low level units, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Access to rear.
- Ceiling beam.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.141m x 4.541m (16' 10" x 14' 11")
Feature bay window original fire place.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.434m x 3.155m (11' 3" x 10' 4")
Original fire place.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Stunning four piece bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, white pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash backs, free-standing pannell bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone shower handle, double walk-in corner shower, extractor fan, linen cupboard and access to loft space.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.691m x 3.153m (12' 1" x 10' 4")
Original fire place, access to loft.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.131m x 3.668m (16' 10" x 12' 0")
- Paved pathway providing access to front door. Bordering hedges, mature tree to the front with secure fencing providing great privacy. Front partly laid in artificial grass.
- An enclosed rear yard with outside light and tap. Leading to an immaculately landscaped rear garden with privacy, laid in lawn with bordering fencing, paved patio area. Area designated for parking.