This exceptionally well-presented end terrace property is ideally situated just off Donegall Avenue and occupies an excellent position with only a few minutes' walk from both the Lisburn Road and Boucher Road.
This property has been extended and provides that extra accommodation for the growing family, it has been well maintained by the current vendors and has been modernised throughout. The bright and spacious accommodation comprises an excellent sized lounge, kitchen with ample space for dining and a bathroom with a three-piece white suite. There is also an additional family room or bedroom on the ground floor, whilst on the first floor there are four well-proportioned bedrooms.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden area and to the front could be used for off street car parking. Further benefits include oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- uPVC front door
- 4.44m x 3.58m (14' 7" x 11' 9")
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.44m x 2.54m (14' 7" x 8' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture and laminated work surfaces. Four ring ceramic hob and built in oven, stainless steel splash back. Stainless steel and glass chimney extractor. partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, space for American fridge freezer, ceramic tiled flooring recessed low voltage lights.
- FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM 1
- 6.2m x 2.57m (20' 4" x 8' 5")
uPVC back door to rear garden, laminated wooden flooring Upvc patio doors
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower unit, shower screen. Vanity unit with white sink and chrome mixer taps, low flush WC, uPVC wall panelling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.47m x 3.18m (14' 8" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.92m (11' 3" x 9' 7")
Built in Robes
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.37m x 2.57m (14' 4" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.01m x 1.75m (6' 7" x 5' 9")
- Hot press and storage above
- Enclosed rear yard, paved patio area, oill fired boiler, Upvc oil tank, outside water tap.Driveway to the front of the property