Conveniently located just off the Green Road in the heart of Ballyhackamore, this end townhouse property is in an ideal location to avail of the range of coffee shops, restaurants and bars in the area.
Public transport links are just around the corner making for an easy commute into Belfast city centre and there are local primary and secondary schools within close proximity.
The property itself has been renovated in recent years and is exceptionally well presented throughout. Comprising two bedrooms, kitchen, living room and a newly installed shower room, the property also has plentiful storage. Externally, the property enjoys use of a side garden and has plentiful parking to front.
COVID-19: Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per party may view a property at any one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- COVERED ENTRANCE:
- Double glazed composite front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor, storage cupboard.
- 3.58m x 2.95m (11' 9" x 9' 8")
Modern range of high and low level gloss white fitted kitchen units with concealed lighting and laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated electric under bench oven with four ring gas hob and glass/stainless steel extractor hood over, integrated washer-dryer, space for fridge-freezer, casual dining area, part-tiled walls, laminate wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.58m (14' 0" x 11' 9")
Laminate wooden floor, staircase to...
- Storage cupboard with shelving, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.48m (11' 7" x 11' 5")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.89m x 2.4m (9' 6" x 7' 10")
Laminate wooden floor, built-in double wardrobe.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit incorporating storage with sink and chrome mixer tap, walk-in double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and rain shower head, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Enjoys use of garden to side of property, two outdoor storage sheds, one allocated parking space to front, plentiful visitor parking in development.
- £168 per annum, paid in two installments.