This recently refurbished semi detached home is located just off the Comber Road in the heart of Dundonald. It benefits from fantastic versatile accommodation and has a beautiful lounge / dining area ideal for hosting guests, a private rear garden and a modern fitted kitchen.
This property has been stylishly presented throughout and the current vendors have made this into a home that you can simply move into and enjoy. The flexible accommodation is ideal for those looking to downsize, or for those hoping to get onto the property ladder in an area that benefits from an excellent range of local amenities.
This property comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a large living room with a feature fireplace and patio doors into the private rear garden, a luxury fitted kitchen with a range of appliances. There are three excellent bedrooms on the first floor along with a luxury bathroom with a four piece white suite and an additional W.C.
To the front of the property it is laid in lawns and shrubs and a tarmac driveway leading to the front door. To the rear there is a stunning south facing private garden that can only be appreciated on inspection. The property also has a detached garage with electric, power and plumbed.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed entrance door leading to...
- Solid wooden floor, alarm system, understair storage, corniced ceiling.
- 6.32m x 4.5m (20' 9" x 14' 9")
Wooden floor, corniced ceiling, feature fireplace with tiled hearth.
- 3.99m x 2.41m (13' 1" x 7' 11")
One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless door furniture, four ring hob and curved cooker hood. Integrated eye level electric oven and cooker, laminated work surfaces. Integrated fridge freezer, integrated dish washer, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to floored loft.
- Four piece white suite comprising, low flush WC, tiled bath, tiled corner shower cubicle with waterfall and Raindance shower. Pedestal wash hand basin and vanity unit, chrome mixer tap, built-in cabinet, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.72m x 2.41m (8' 11" x 7' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 2.74m (12' 11" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.89m x 2.9m (12' 9" x 9' 6")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, part tiled walls with automatic sensor mirror, extractor fan.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking spaces, landscaped garden to front laid in lawns with flowerbeds. Stunning South facing mature garden to rear with boundary hedging, flowerbeds, shrubs, excellent degree of privacy and shed, feature wall lighting, outside taps and bin storage area.
- 5.54m x 2.87m (18' 2" x 9' 5")
One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless door furniture. Plumbed for washer, plumbed for dryer.