This detached residence enjoys a delightful mature private setting in the Castlereagh area of East Belfast, a short drive from Belfast city centre and other surrounding towns. Situated within close proximity to many schools and nurseries as well as Forestside shopping centre with its array of shops and coffee houses.
Internally, the property offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout encompassing a welcoming entrance hall, a lounge with double doors opening to a dining room, and a separate WC leading to a utility room. The kitchen offers a range of high and low fitted units with integrated appliances and ample dining area. Upstairs, there are three excellent bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom with a four-piece white suite to include a separate shower.
Externally the property benefits from a brick paviour driveway leading to a garage and a garden laid in lawn that is complimented by plants & shrubs to the front of the property. The private rear garden has a paved patio area that is perfect for enjoying the summer sunshine. A truly exceptional home.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- uPVC front door with glazed side panels
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Vaulted ceiling with storage under the stairs, vanity unit with sink and taps
- Low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Belfast sink with taps, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler. Access to excellent storage.
- 5.69m x 3.43m (18' 8" x 11' 3")
Feature fireplace with granite inset and hearth with inset electric fire. Double doors to dining room
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.3m x 3.23m (10' 10" x 10' 7")
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.73m x 3.3m (12' 3" x 10' 10")
Single drainer with stainless steel sink unit and chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units and stainless steel door furniture, Glazed display units, laminated work surfaces, Four ring hob and stainless steel double oven and overhead extractor fan. Integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. uPVC back door to rear garden.
- Access to roof space
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 2.79m (12' 11" x 9' 2")
Built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.84m (11' 3" x 9' 4")
Built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.67m (9' 3" x 8' 9")
- White suite comprising panelled bath chrome mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush WC, stainless steel heated towel rail, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage lights.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit, partly tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, recessed low voltage lights, storage into the eaves.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- Roller door, light and power
- Excellent gardens to the front side and rear laid in lawns, shrubs and mature trees. paved patio area ideal for entertaining friends and family. Outside water tap, paved patio area, outside light.Brick paviour entrance driveway with excellent parking.