An excellent ground floor apartment located in the sought after Grafton Court development. Located off the Kings Road in East Belfast, this property is ideally situated to avail of amenities at Kings Square, Cherryvalley and Ballyhackamore as well as offering convenient public and private transport links for Belfast city centre.
The property comprises a good-sized living/dining room, two bedrooms (master with dressing room), kitchen and shower room with white suite. Also of note are the gas fired central and heating and uPVC double glazing, contributing to the high energy performance of this apartment.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Double glazed hardwood communal front door with secure keypad entry system to...
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood private front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard, laminate wooden floor, telephone intercom handset.
- L-SHAPED LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.m x 4.64m (19' 8" x 15' 3")
(at widest points) Laminate wooden floor.
- 2.43m x 2.32m (7' 12" x 7' 7")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated appliances to include; fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric under-bench oven, four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor fan over, plumbed for dishwasher, housing for 'Worcester' gas combi-boiler, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, part-tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.07m (11' 8" x 10' 1")
Carpeted floor, archway to...
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.06m x 1.59m (6' 9" x 5' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 3.93m (14' 9" x 12' 11")
(narrowing to 2.54m x 3.93m) Carpeted floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.39m x 1.82m (7' 10" x 5' 12")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit with chrome mixer tap and contactless LED illuminating mirror above, double sized fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit comprising rain head shower and drencher, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- COMMUNAL GARDENS:
- Well maintained communal gardens including courtyard with water feature. Plentiful residents parking.
- £83 per month to include building insurance and maintenance/upkeep of the communal areas.