A recently refurbished terrace property on the Upper Newtownards Road of Ballyhackamore, East Belfast. A vast choice of local amenities are within walking distance including the bustling villages of Belmont and Ballyhackamore providing a fantastic range of shops, pubs and cafes.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, two separate reception rooms, a homely lounge, spacious dining area and a modern fitted kitchen with access to the rear yard. On the first floor there are two well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom complete with a three-piece white suite. Outside there is an enclosed rear yard with a sunning aspect and an excellent degree of privacy.
It is ideally located close to Belfast city centre and within walking distance to Ballyhackamore village. We can recommend an internal inspection of this property. For those looking for convenience and a property ready to move into this terrace is ideal.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Contemporary wooden front door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice.
- 4.01m x 3.38m (13' 2" x 11' 1")
Ceiling cornice, feature bay window and feature fireplace.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.23m (11' 0" x 10' 7")
- 3.53m x 2.16m (11' 7" x 7' 1")
Excellent range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washer and dryer, sink unit with chrome mixer taps and drainer, 4 ring oven with stainless steel extractor fan, recessed lighting. Access to enclosed rear yard..
- Access to loft..
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 3.28m (15' 2" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.69m (11' 1" x 8' 10")
- Three piece white suite comprising bath with overhead shower and rainfall shower head, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and vanity storage unit, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Enclosed rear yard with paved patio area, outside water tap, outside light.