Spacious and homely perfectly describes this property located in the heart of the Castlereagh hills. This home is perfect for growing or established families who require extra living space, well-proportioned bedrooms and a private rear garden.
If you are fond of entertaining the wonderful kitchen complete with appliances, living and separate dining room will certainly appeal where large numbers can be easily accommodated.
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage and laminated wooden flooring, a large lounge with a feature fireplace, through patio doors to the conservatory and a separate dining room. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a modern shower room.
Externally, the property benefits from a stoned driveway leading a matching garage, a large garden laid in lawn at the rear complimented by mature plants and shrubs, perfect for enjoying the summer sunshine.
Ballyhanwood Road is ideally situated of the Gilnahirk Road in East Belfast and is located close to Belfast city centre and other surrounding towns which are easily accessed by public transport or by car. Forestside Shopping Centre is also close by with its array of shops and coffee houses.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Double entrance gates leading to drive-way
- Tiled step, uPVC front door with glazed side panels
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminated wooden flooring, storage under the stairs
- 5.56m x 3.38m (18' 3" x 11' 1")
Feature fireplace which can be used as an open fire, corniced ceiling. access to the conservatory
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.38m (12' 10" x 11' 1")
Bay window, corniced ceiling
- 3.3m x 2.34m (10' 10" x 7' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door to rear garden
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.5m x 3.1m (14' 9" x 10' 2")
Modern fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture, laminated work surfaces. plumbed for a washing machine, plumbed for a dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer. Stainless steel overhead extractor fan, fully tiled walls, laminated wooden floor. uPVC back door to rear garden
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.35m (12' 4" x 11' 0")
Range of robes with mirrored sliding doors
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 2.21m (12' 7" x 7' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 1.75m (9' 7" x 5' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.72m x 2.36m (8' 11" x 7' 9")
- Dual flush WC, uPVC panelled walls, laminated tile effect tiled flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk in shower cubicle with electric shower unit, vanity unit with white sink and chrome mixer taps, stainless steel heated towel rail, uPVC panelled walls, tile effect laminate flooring. Hot press and storage above.
- Access to roof space
- Driveway leading to garage with light and power. Large rear garden laid in lawns, mature trees and shrubs. Patio area, outside light.