An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase a stunning, fully renovated, period property on the Upper Newtownards Road of Ballyhackamore, East Belfast.
This stunning family home has undergone a programme of extensive renovation works throughout, leaving little for the discerning purchaser to do but move in. It is ideally situated in one of East Belfast's most sought-after residential areas, both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages are a short stroll away. Renowned for some of the province's leading schools, excellent range of restaurants, coffee shops, amenities and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast City centre.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a charming lounge with a bay window and an array of natural light flooding through to the open plan dining area with access to the rear courtyard. A large modern fitted kitchen which has further dining accommodation. Access to the rear garden via kitchen area.
On the first floor there are two double sized bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom. On the second floor there are a further two double sized bedrooms and a stunning shower room suite. The property is further complimented by going through a full renovation from top to bottom, having gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout and excellent parking to the rear.
Externally the property has a paved pathway to the front door with bordering wall and fence. A large, paved patio area enjoying a sunny aspect, feature wall lighting and outside tap. Further to the rear you have ample parking space accessed via Upper Newtownards Road.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing.
Please always wear a face mask and practice social distancing during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Composite front door, leading to entrance porch with inner glass door,
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Vinyl wooden flooring, ceiling archway,
- 4.37m x 3.78m (14' 4" x 12' 5")
Vinyl wooden flooring, feature bay window leading to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.68m (14' 0" x 12' 1")
Vinyl wooden flooring, uPVC patio doors to rear, under stair storage.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING:
- 7.98m x 4.27m (26' 2" x 14' 0")
Open plan living and dining with an array of natural light flooding through.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 5.28m x 2.59m (17' 4" x 8' 6")
An excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel handles and laminate work surfaces. Integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, integrated dishwasher. one and a half stainless steel sink unit, integrated double electric oven with a five ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor unit hood and recessed low voltage lights. Additional space in utility room. Access to rear...
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.03m x 4.29m (16' 6" x 14' 1")
Feature bay window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.35m (11' 8" x 11' 0")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush W.C., wall hung vanity unit with double wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback. Free standing bath tub with mixer tap. Corner shower unit with glass shower screen. Vinyl wooden flooring, extractor fan, heated towel rail and recessed low voltage lights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.62m x 2.44m (15' 2" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.7m x 2.51m (15' 5" x 8' 3")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary shower room suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit with mixer tap. Shower unit and glass shower screen. Vinyl wooden floor, extractor fan, heated towel rail, recessed low voltage lights.
- FRONT: Paved pathway to front door, bordering fence and wall. Small garden laid in lawn.
REAR: Paved patio area with sunny aspect, security light. Additional parking to the rear, with the option to use as a garden / decking or ample parking.