Glendhu Manor is a mature development which has always proven popular with both first-time buyers and investors alike. It is ideally situated for commuting into Belfast City Centre and the Outer ring and is within walking distance to Tesco's at Knocknagoney, also close by is Holywood Exchange and Retail Park, and the George Best City Airport.
The accommodation is both bright and spacious and comprises a large living room with a floor to ceiling feature window open plan to a dining area. There is also a modern fitted kitchen and two bedrooms, and a bathroom with a three-piece white suite. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and Upvc double glazed windows.
We have no hesitation in recommending a viewing of this apartment as apartments like this are hard to find in the East Belfast location.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminated wooden flooring, built in storage.
- 5.13m x 3.15m (16' 10" x 10' 4")
Laminated wooden flooring, feature floor to ceiling window.
- 2.77m x 2.11m (9' 1" x 6' 11")
One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture. laminated work surfaces, stainless steel chimney extractor, four ring ceramic hob and Bosch built in oven. Plumbed for a washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 2.77m (13' 1" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.21m (10' 0" x 7' 3")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome taps, electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, low flush WC, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Garden area accessed via steps at the side of the apartment.