A well-presented two bed property located just off the Crumlin Road, with a great choice of local amenities, excellent schools, and Cave Hill Country Park within close proximity.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, leading into an open plan living and dining area, kitchen with ample units and access to rear yard. Upstairs, there are two well proportioned bedrooms, and a large bathroom with a three piece suite. Externally, there is an enclosed rear yard.
We can recommend an internal inspection of this property and is an excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors given this property's ideal location. For those looking for convenience and great value this property is ideal.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring and uPVC front door, leading to..
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA:
- 6.32m x 4.14m (20' 9" x 13' 7")
Spacious lounge, laminate wooden flooring
- 4.06m x 2.54m (13' 4" x 8' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps excellent range of high and low level units four ring ceramic hob and integrated oven,overhead extractor fan, formica work surfaces, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, recessed low voltage lights. uPVC back door leading into rear yard.
- Access to floored loft, built in storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.07m (11' 8" x 10' 1")
Spacious double bedroom with a fitted wardrobe and mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.46m (10' 1" x 8' 1")
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, shower over bath with shower screen and Raindance shower head, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, extractor fan.
- Enclosed, paved, private rear yard.