This well presented mid terrace property is situated off Donegall Avenue and occupies an excellent position only a few minutes' walk from both the Lisburn Road and Boucher Road.
The property has been well maintained by the current vendors and has been modernised throughout. The bright and spacious accommodation comprises an excellent sized lounge, kitchen with ample space for dining and a shower room with a three piece white suite. On the first floor there are two well-proportioned bedrooms.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden area and a small garden area to the front. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid uPVC door with a glass panel, leading to..
- 4.09m x 3.2m (13' 5" x 10' 6")
Fitted shelves, access to under stairs storage, leading to..
- 4.06m x 1.83m (13' 4" x 6' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units and laminated work surfaces. Four ring hob and oven with overhead extractor. Partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dish washer, recessed low voltage lights and uPVC back door to access the rear of property.
- Access to loft
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 2.87m (12' 6" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.13m (10' 2" x 7' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with rain dance shower, dual flush WC, vanity unit with white sink and chrome mixer taps, mirror, recessed low voltage lighting. Laminated wooden floor. Extractor fan.
- Paved front yard with boarding hedges.
- Enclosed rear garden with paved patio area, outside water tap, outside light. Raised decking area, paved and stoned.