A deceptively spacious terrace property in a popular area which is sure to appeal to a first-time buyer or investor alike.
Internally, the property comprises of a bright hallway, lounge, modern fitted kitchen with ample dining area, contemporary white bathroom suite and two spacious bedrooms. Outside, there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows
Sherbrook Terrace is conveniently located close to many shops and Castlecourt shopping centre. There are also excellent transport links to Belfast city centre with a bus stop just seconds from your door.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- uPVC front door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate tile effect flooring
- 4.62m x 3.56m (15' 2" x 11' 8")
Into bay window, tile effect laminate flooring, under stairs storage
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.04m x 3.33m (13' 3" x 10' 11")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture and laminated work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine and space for a tumble drier, partly tiled walls. Tile effect flooring.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 0.97m x 0.94m (3' 2" x 3' 1")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.24m x 3.63m (13' 11" x 11' 11")
Built in storage, laminated wooden floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.26m (11' 2" x 7' 5")
Laminated wooden floor
- Gas fired boiler
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower unit with overhead drencher. Vanity unit with sink and chrome mixer taps, dual flush Wc. Stainless steel heated towel rail, recessed low voltage lights, tile effect flooring.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns.paved patio area.