A well presented semi-detached property located just off the Upper Newtownards Road in the heart of Dundonald. The property offers ease of access to the local amenities, Ulster hospital, Stormont Estate, and Glider bus route for an easy commute into Belfast city centre.
The property has been stylishly presented throughout and the current owners have made the house a home that you can simply move into and enjoy.
The ground floor accomodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a large lounge with a feature fireplace, a fitted kitchen with ample dining space, a utility room, a dining room, a family bathroom with a four piece white suite and a double bedroom. On the first floor there is the master bedroom with an ensuite shower room and a further two bedrooms.
Externally there is a large enclosed garden to the rear and side, a secure dog run, a large detached garage and a driveway with ample car parking.
The property benefits from having gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout, and extensive built in storage.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door to entrance hall, with two built in storage cupboards, laminate wooden floor.
- 4.95m x 3.61m (16' 3" x 11' 10")
Fireplace with mahogany surround and marble inset.
- 3.86m x 3.61m (12' 8" x 11' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units, 1 and a half drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated electric oven with four ring electric hob, overhead extractor fan, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.13m x 2.08m (7' 0" x 6' 10")
One bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of units, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.33m (11' 10" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.61m x 3.18m (11' 10" x 10' 5")
Laminate wooden floor.
- 3.61m x 2.21m (11' 10" x 7' 3")
White suite comprising wooden panelled bath with gold mixer taps, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with gold mixer taps, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Built in storage, access to partially floored roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.53m x 3.63m (21' 5" x 11' 11")
Velux window, storage in eaves.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.16m x 2.06m (7' 1" x 6' 9")
White suite comprising - corner shower cubice with electric shower, PVC panelled walls, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, velux window, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.m (11' 9" x 9' 10")
Built in storage, storange in eaves.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 3.58m (11' 10" x 11' 9")
storage in eaves.
- Large enclosed garden to the rear and side, patio area, fully enclosed secure dog run, access to garage.
- 5.94m x 3.66m (19' 6" x 12' 0")