A terrace property of the Belmont Road, East Belfast. A vast choice of local amenities are within walking distance including the bustling villages of Belmont and Ballyhackamore providing a fantastic range of shops, pubs and cafes.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance porch, a homely lounge, open plan dining area into fitted kitchen with access to the utility area, utility with access to rear of property and bathroom complete with three-piece white suite. On the first floor there are two well-proportioned bedrooms. Outside there is an enclosed rear yard leading to a private paved garden with a sunny aspect and an excellent degree of privacy.
It is ideally located close to Belfast city centre and within walking distance to Belmont village. We can recommend an internal inspection of this property.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please always wear a face mask and practice social distancing during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC front door, tiled floor, glassed inner door, leading to...
- 3.894m x 3.66m (12' 9" x 12' 0")
- 3.674m x 2.543m (12' 1" x 8' 4")
Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units and laminated work surfaces, four ring hob with overhead extractor fan. Tiled floor, ample dining space, space for a fridge freezer. Leading to...
- UTILITY ROOM:
- High and low level units, plumbed for washer / dryer. Access to rear yard.
- White suite comprising, electric shower unit with panelled bath , low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, extractor fan, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.747m x 3.664m (12' 4" x 12' 0")
Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.668m x 2.09m (12' 0" x 6' 10")
- Rear yard, leading to... Enclosed, paved, South facing rear garden.