A red brick terrace property located close to transport links, local amenities and shops both on Newtownards Road and at Connswater Shopping Centre. Belfast city centre is within walking distance but is also easily accessible by bus.
The property itself comprises of living room, kitchen, bathroom and three first floor bedrooms. Externally there is a front garden and an enclosed rear yard. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. Whether you are intending to downsize, trying to get onto the property ladder or investing, this could be the one for you.
We expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing.
Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Enclosed entrance with tiled floor, wall mounted post box, security light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard.
- 3.94m x 3.56m (12' 11" x 11' 8")
- 4.78m x 3.2m (15' 8" x 10' 6")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, under counter oven and hob, space for American style fridge-freezer, tiled floor and part tiled walls, door to rear hallway leading to enclosed rear yard.
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 2.62m (12' 11" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.51m (10' 5" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.11m (10' 0" x 6' 11")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- Paved forecourt with bordering brick wall.
- Enclosed rear yard.