This beautiful red brick semi-detached family home is ideally situated on Springhill Road one of Bangor's most sought-after residential areas. This property is well positioned to avail of some of the province's leading schools and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast City centre and a short stroll from many of Bangor's popular cafes, restaurants and local amenities.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall leading to a large, fitted kitchen with a separate utility room and access to the rear garden. There is an open plan living to dining accommodation with bay window and feature fireplace. Also located on the ground floor is a further W.C.
On the first floor there is a further three double sized bedrooms, access to floored roofspace, a shower room with a separate W.C. The property is further complimented by having oil fired central heating.
Externally the property has a tarmac driveway with ample parking spaces, a landscaped garden to front laid in lawns with flowerbeds. An attached garage with electric and power. The rear garden enjoys a sunny aspect, with an excellent degree of privacy.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Outside light, double glazed uPVC front door with glass panels, leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, storage cupboard, leading to...
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA:
- 8.46m x 3.3m (27' 9" x 10' 10")
Ceiling cornice, feature fireplace: wooden mantelpiece and tiled hearth.
- 4.55m x 2.69m (14' 11" x 8' 10")
One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. Four ring hob, eye level double oven, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, access to...
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.78m x 2.77m (15' 8" x 9' 1")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for under bench fridge and freezer, uPVC door to rear.
- Fully tiled walls, white ceramic low flush W.C., wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- Access to loft, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.3m (13' 4" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 3.3m (13' 6" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.57m (8' 9" x 8' 5")
- SEPARATE W.C:
- White ceramic low flush W.C., fully tiled walls.
- White suite comprising, low flush WC, walk-in shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap, extractor fan and tiled walls.
- 4.67m x 2.79m (15' 4" x 9' 2")
Light and power. Dual access and roller door.
- Entrance gates to tarmac driveway leading to front door, front garden with boundary hedging, outside light.
- Mature rear garden with boundary hedging, flowerbeds, shrubs, excellent degree of privacy.