This fantastic extended semi-detached property is located in the heart of East Belfast and is perfect for those looking for some extra space.
The property benefits from an open plan living and dining room with access to the kitchen area to include access through to the conservatory creating a bright and spacious feel.
Properties in this area are highly sought after and this one certainly stands out due to the extended living accommodation
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with laminated wooden flooring, an open plan living room and dining room accessed from the kitchen, a separate lounge and to the rear a fabulous conservatory with a wood burning stove Upstairs comprises of three well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a three piece white suite.
To the front of the property there is a driveway leading to a detached garage that benefits from excellent storage with light and power. The rear garden is very private and offers a feature decked and paved patio area.
North Sperrin is a perfect place to live located just off the Kings Road ensuring easy access to Belfast city centre and many of the local amenities including local schools, Knock Golf Club, East Point Entertainment Village, and Asda Dundonald.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Front door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminated wooden floor, under stairs storage
- 3.56m x 3.2m (11' 8" x 10' 6")
Into bay, laminated wooden floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.96m x 3.07m (22' 10" x 10' 1")
Wooden strip flooring, oak double doors with glazed inset to kitchen, uPVC doors to conservatory
- 4.37m x 3.51m (14' 4" x 11' 6")
Wooden strip flooring, wood burning stove, uPVC French doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 6.17m x 2.01m (20' 3" x 6' 7")
Twin Belfast sink with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture woodblock work surfaces. Electric range cooker with overhead extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.23m (13' 3" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.74m (11' 4" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.03m (10' 3" x 6' 8")
- White suite comprising panelled bath chrome mixer taps, telephone hand shower, vanity unit with sink unit and chrome mixer taps.Dual flush WC, fully tiled walls,ceramic tiled floor, stainless steel effect heated towel rail.
- Access to floored roofspace excellent for storage
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Currently used as storage, utility area plumbed for a washing machine
- Large enclosed rear garden with feature decked area, paved patio area, lawns shrubs and mature trees.