Located in the increasingly popular Orangefield, East Belfast, a residential area which has become favourable with first and second time buyers as well as downsizers. With local primary and secondary schools within walking distance, a range of amenities in Ballyhackamore and Bloomfield, the location also benefits from convenient transport links for Belfast city centre and beyond.
The property itself has been well maintained but does now require some modernisation and has been priced accordingly. We expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Double glazed uPVC front door with side light to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Spacious entrance hall with ceiling cornice, feature wall lights and under-stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.38m (13' 1" x 11' 1")
Ceiling cornice, feature fireplace with electric fire inset.
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.94m x 3.18m (12' 11" x 10' 5")
- 3.m x 2.08m (9' 10" x 6' 10")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces and concealed lighting, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap, built-in appliances to include under-bench fridge and electric over with four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, vinyl tiled floor, fully tiled walls, double glazed uPVC door to rear.
- Feature wall lights, ceiling cornice, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.18m (13' 1" x 10' 5")
Full range of built-in wardrobes with vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.2m (12' 5" x 10' 6")
Built-in wardrobe, shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.11m (9' 5" x 6' 11")
Laminate wooden floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, sink unit with storage under, quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling with recessed spotlights.
- Fully paved front yard, off-street driveway parking to side and landscaped paved rear garden with raised patio area. PVC oil tank.
- 5.46m x 2.72m (17' 11" x 8' 11")
Detached matching brick garage with up and over door, light and power, built in storage units, 'Warmflow' oil fired boiler.
- STORAGE SHED:
- Light and power, vented for tumble drier.