This attractive mid-terrace property is located in Sydenham, a popular and sought after residential area, particularly with first time buyers, investors and families. Having been upgraded to natural gas central heating and uPVC double glazing, as well as being recently redecorated, there is little for a purchaser to do but move in.
Offering spacious and well proportioned accommodation, the property is a deceptive 900 sq ft in size and includes both front and rear gardens. The front garden has the potential to create off-street driveway parking (subject to the necessary consents) and the rear patio garden benefits from a south-westerly aspect.
There are a broad range of amenities nearby, with shops, restaurants and bars in Belmont and Ballyhackamore as well as a variety of parks, churches and recreational facilites. Also within close proximity are public transport links with regular bus and rail services to Belfast's city centre.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
We are confident this property will have broad appeal. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Composite double glazed front door with glazed side panels to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood flooring, cloaks cupboard, glazed inner door to...
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.66m x 4.02m (15' 3" x 13' 2")
Ceiling cornice, hardwood flooring, feature fireplace with timber mantel, cast-iron inset and slate hearth (electric fire inset), glazed inner door to...
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.06m x 2.56m (16' 7" x 8' 5")
Modern range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, space for oven, extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge=freezer, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, open plan to casual dining area with uPVC French doors to rear, under stairs storage cupboard.
- Fixed staircase to floored roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 2.78m (13' 9" x 9' 1")
Part-panelled walls, laminate wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.91m x 2.79m (9' 7" x 9' 2")
Ceiling cornice, carpeted floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 2.2m (8' 11" x 7' 3")
Ceiling cornice, laminate wooden flooring, built-in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower screen and 'Redring' electric power shower over, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling.
- FLOORED ROOF SPACE:
- 5.1m x 3.31m (16' 9" x 10' 10")
Large fully floored roof space with double glazed Velux window, Worcester Bosch gas combi-boiler, storage cupboards into eaves.
- Front garden (potential to convert to parking) and south-west facing rear patio garden laid in flagstones.