Conveniently located just off the Upper Newtownards Road in the heart of Ballyhackamore, this mid-terrace property is in an ideal location to avail of the range of coffee shops, restaurants and bars in the area.
Public transport links are just around the corner making for an easy commute into Belfast city centre and there are local primary and secondary schools within close proximity.
The property has been well maintained and comprises fitted kitchen, bathroom with three piece white suite and two well-proportioned bedrooms with built in storage. The property has gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Externally there is an enclosed rear yard and plentiful communal parking to front.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROEPRTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed hardwood front door to... Enclosed entrance porch with ceramic tiled floor. Inner door to...
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.65m x 2.87m (15' 3" x 9' 5")
Feature fireplace, laminated wooden floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 4.47m x 3.15m (14' 8" x 10' 4")
Range of high and low level kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, part-tiled walls, space for fridge and freezer, open-plan to casual dining area.
- REAR PORCH:
- Under stairs storage cupboard, uPVC rear door.
- Shelved hot press with immersion heater and storage above.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 2.9m (14' 9" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.21m (10' 6" x 7' 3")
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, part tiled walls, wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
- Plentiful communal parking.
- Enclosed patio garden with shrubs and flowerbeds, outside light and tap, access to rear alley.