Glenbrook Avenue is a highly sought-after location which benefits from being a short walking distance to shops, restaurants and amenities. Extremely popular with first time buyers, this property is sure to attract strong interest. There are leading local primary and secondary schools in proximity as well as public and private transport links to Belfast city centre within a minute's walk.
The property itself has been refurbished and is tastefully presented throughout. Comprising through lounge/dining room and kitchen on the ground floor, the master bedroom and shower room are on the first floor. A further two double bedrooms are on the second floor. Externally there is a front forecourt and an enclosed rear yard. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and is has uPVC double glazed windows throughout.
We highly recommend private viewing at your earliest convenience. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Double glazed uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceiling cornice, dado rail, laminate wooden flooring, glazed inner door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, dado rail, laminate wooden flooring.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.09m x 3.05m (23' 3" x 10' 0")
Ceiling cornice, dado rail, laminate wooden flooring, under stairs storage cupboard.
- 4.03m x 2.22m (13' 3" x 7' 3")
Fitted gloss white kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, electric under bench oven, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, wine rack, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, part tiled walls, laminate wooden flooring, glazed hardwood door to rear.
- Ceiling cornice, dado rail, large storage cupboard containing gas combi-boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.08m x 2.93m (13' 5" x 9' 7")
Ceiling cornice, dado rail.
- 3.23m x 2.41m (10' 7" x 7' 11")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit with chrome mixer tap, panelled walk-in double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit featuring rain-head shower and drencher, extractor fan, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Ceiling cornice, dado rail, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 2.95m (13' 2" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.38m (10' 4" x 7' 10")
- Front forecourt, enclosed rear yard, access to rear entry.