Set in a convenient location within the hugely popular and award winning Coopers Mill development, this attractive town house has been well maintained by its present owners and requires little for a purchaser to do but move in.
Just a short commute to Belfast via public and private transport links, the property also offers ease of access to Newtownards, Comber and Holywood. The Ulster Hospital, Northern Ireland Civil Service and Stormont Buildings are a short journey away and Eastpoint Entertainment Village are also close at hand.
We expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Outside light, double glazed hardwood front door with double glazed side lights to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Carpeted floor.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.15m x 3.27m (16' 11" x 10' 9")
Recessed spotlights, feature fireplace with wooden surround, granite inset and hearth (gas fire).
- 5.34m x 3.5m (17' 6" x 11' 6")
Modern range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with concealed lighting and laminate work surfaces, single bowl 'Blanco' stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated appliances to include fridge, freezer, washer-dryer, dishwasher, electric under-bench oven, four ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and and stainless steel extractor hood over, gas combi-boiler in housing, recessed spotlights, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, open-plan to dining area with double glazed French doors to rear.
- Storage cupboard, access hatch to roof space, accessed via folding timber ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.25m x 3.25m (10' 8" x 10' 8")
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, fully tiled walk-in double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.7m x 3.07m (12' 2" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.62m x 2.22m (11' 11" x 7' 3")
(at widest points) Carpeted floor.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with shower screen, chrome mixer tap with telephone hand shower and thermostatic shower unit over, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Brick paviour driveway.
- Enclosed garden laid in lawn with border fencing, outside water tap, outside light.