Conveniently located in the stunning Fort Manor development of Dundonald, 47 Fort Manor is in a popular residential area which benefits from being within a short distance to Dundonald village, an array shops, superb restaurants and local parks.
There are leading local primary and secondary schools in close proximity as well as public and private transport links to Belfast city centre and Newtownards. A wide range of local amenities such as David Lloyd Health Club and the Ulster Hospital are just a short distance away.
The property itself has been well kept and is immaculately presented throughout. The property comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with excellent storage, a homely lounge open plan to a fabulous, fitted kitchen with ample dining. There are two double bedrooms and a fabulous, four-piece, family bathroom.
Externally, there is two allocated parking spaces. There are communal private gardens that is laid in lawn and a paved patio area to enjoy the summer evenings.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Communal front door, stairs to first floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door, ample storage space, leads to...
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING / LOUNGE:
- 5.703m x 5.082m (18' 9" x 16' 8")
Stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low-level units with stainless steel door furniture. Four ring hob and over head stainless steel extractor hood, built in oven, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washer dryer. Wooden floor and part tiled walls. Open plan to ample dining and lounge.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.041m x 2.828m (13' 3" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.774m x 2.844m (12' 5" x 9' 4")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush W.C., wall hung vanity unit with wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback. Pannelled bath tub with mixer tap and partly tiled wall. Corner shower unit with glass shower screen and waterfall shower head. Tiled flooring, extractor fan, heated towel rail and recessed low voltage lights.
- Two allocated car parking spaces, communal gardens.