This well-presented penthouse apartment is conveniently situated just off the Castlereagh Road in the popular Courtyard development, which enjoys broad-ranging views across Belfast and offers convenience to an excellent range of shops, schools and local amenities within walking distance. Public and private transport links are near at hand for the city centre and there is excellent local schooling available.
The apartment itself, accessed by lift, is bright, spacious and very well presented throughout, comprising open plan kitchen/living/dining, two good sized bedrooms (master with en suite shower room) and a further bathroom with modern suite. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Externally there is allocated parking and communal gardens.
We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- Outside light, letterbox, secure intercom entry system, hardwood front door with glazed side panel to...
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase and exclusive lift access to...
- Hardwood private front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard with exclusive access to large roof space.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM:
- 9.47m x 2.84m (31' 1" x 9' 4")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces and island unit with breakfast bar, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, stainless steel electric under bench oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge-freezer, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, Keylite window, open plan to dining area, open plan to living room with uPVC double French patio doors to Juliet balcony.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 3.45m (11' 10" x 11' 4")
Velux window, carpeted floor.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.48m x 1.31m (8' 2" x 4' 4")
Contemporary white suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, shower panelled walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, extractor fan, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.19m (11' 3" x 7' 2")
Velux window, carpeted floor, built-in double wardrobe.
- 2.2m x 1.9m (7' 3" x 6' 3")
Contemporary white suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with shower screen, chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, electric shaving power point, extractor fan, Velux window, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- CAR PARK:
- One allocated and plentiful visitor parking, well maintained communal gardens.
- CHARLES WHITE:
- £954 pa to include building insurance, lift servicing and maintenance of all communal areas.