A rare opportunity to purchase a perfectly presented, chain free, terrace property. Cheviot Avenue located just off the Upper Newtownards Road of Ballyhackamore, East Belfast. A vast choice of local amenities are within walking distance including the bustling villages of Belmont and Ballyhackamore providing a fantastic range of shops, pubs and cafes.
46 Cheviot Avenue offers fabulous accommodation having been renovated to an exceptional standard throughout. The ground floor comprises of a spacious lounge, a separate dinging area and modern fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances and access to an enclosed rear yard.
The first floor comprises of two well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a contemporary three-piece white suite. The master bedroom is located on the second floor. Outside there is an enclosed rear yard with a sunny aspect and an excellent degree of privacy.
We can recommend an internal inspection of this property. Further benefits include, re-wire, re-plumbed, full renovation throughout, newly installed gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing.
Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door, tiled floor, original ceiling archway.
- 3.78m x 2.87m (12' 5" x 9' 5")
Feature bay window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.38m x 3.07m (11' 1" x 10' 1")
Under stair storage.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level matt units with integrated door handles, marble effect work surfaces. Four ring hob and integrated oven, chimney cooker hood, space for dish washer, space for fridge and freezer, plumbed for washer / dryer. Recessed downlights, access to rear...
- Storage space.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 2.97m (12' 11" x 9' 9")
Feature painted panelled wall, original fireplace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 2.41m (11' 2" x 7' 11")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Panelled bath with mixer tap and thermostatically controlled shower unit with raindance and waterfall shower and glass shower screen. Tiled floor, extractor fan, heated towel rail, recessed low voltage lights.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.2m (15' 9" x 10' 6")
Velux window and recessed low voltage lights.
- Excellent degree of privacy.