An excellent opportunity to purchase a terrace property on Cheviot Avenue located just off the Upper Newtownards Road of Ballyhackamore, East Belfast. A vast choice of local amenities are within walking distance including the bustling villages of Belmont and Ballyhackamore providing a fantastic range of shops, pubs and cafes.
The property itself is in need of some modernisation and has been priced to reflect the level of work a purchaser would expect to undertake. It offers generous accommodation and leaves any purchaser a blank canvas to make their own.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, two separate reception rooms, a homely lounge, spacious dining area and a kitchen with access to the rear yard. On the first floor there are two well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom complete with a three-piece suite. The master bedroom is located on the second floor. Outside there is an enclosed rear yard with a sunning aspect and an excellent degree of privacy.
The property is ideally located close to Belfast city centre and within walking distance to Ballyhackamore and Belmont village. We can recommend an internal inspection of this property.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing.
Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door to entrance porch. Glazed hardwood inner door leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice.
- 3.78m x 2.9m (12' 5" x 9' 6")
Ceiling cornice, feature bay window and feature fireplace.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.43m x 3.12m (11' 3" x 10' 3")
Feature fireplace, under stair storage.
- Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units and laminated work surfaces, free standing oven and four ring hob with overhead extractor fan. Part tiled walls, space for a fridge freezer and access to rear yard. Leads to...
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 2.95m (13' 1" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.36m (11' 3" x 7' 9")
- Bathroom suite comprising bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.8m x 3.23m (15' 9" x 10' 7")
- Excellent degree of privacy.