Constructed to an exacting standard by Hagan Homes in 2017, this stunning home offers well appointed accommodation spanning over 1,460 sqft of modern family living space.
Crossnacreevy is an excellent family environment for those who enjoy the quieter aspects of the countryside without compromising on lifestyle. Ilford Park is a short journey to a superb selection of nurseries, schools and colleges in Belfast and the surrounding towns. Golfers are spoilt for choice with the Castlereagh Hills, Mount Ober and Shandon Golf Clubs all within three miles.
With its close proximity to Belfast, Crossnacreevy has convenient access to a comprehensive motorway and dual carriageway network making it an ideal commuter location for those travelling into and around the City. For those travelling further afield, the George Best Belfast City Airport is just four miles away and the Belfast International Airport twenty five miles away.
The property itself comprises a welcoming entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern kitchen, dining/living area and W.C. on the ground floor. To the first floor, there are four bedrooms (master benefiting from an en-suite) and a separate family bathroom.
Externally, to the front the garden is laid in lawn with a driveway and carport providing off-street parking. The rear garden benefits from a sizeable lawn and a patio area, perfect for entertaining.
To arrange a private viewing or for further information please call Rodgers & Finney Estate Agents on 028 9065 3111 or visit www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Composite front door with fanlight and outside light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs storage cupboard, ceramic tiled floor.
- 2.03m x 1.73m (6' 8" x 5' 8")
White suite comprising low flush W.C. and floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splash back, extractor fan.
- 4.5m x 4.19m (14' 9" x 13' 9")
Feature fireplace with floating oak mantel shelf, cast iron multi-fuel stove and granite hearth.
- 6.58m x 4.24m (21' 7" x 13' 11")
Modern range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, one a half bowl 'Blanco' stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble drier, 'Indesit' electric double oven, 'Belling' four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, kitchen island unit. Open plan to dining area with double glazed French doors to rear.
- Storage cupboard with copper cylinder and high pressure water system, access to floored roof space via drop down ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.95m x 3.93m (12' 12" x 12' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.3m x 1.12m (10' 10" x 3' 8")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, tiled double shower cubicle with electric power shower unit, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 3.55m (13' 9" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.23m x 3.29m (17' 2" x 10' 10")
Carpeted floor, dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.79m x 2.52m (9' 2" x 8' 3")
- 2.31m x 2.31m (7' 7" x 7' 7")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, panelled bath with tiling, shower screen, chrome mixer tap and thermostatic shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Car port with Bitmac driveway, front garden laid in lawn with flowerbed. Extensive trees and landscaping across entire development.
- Outside water tap, garden laid in lawn with paved patio area, PVC oil tank with ultrasonic smart oil tank level monitor and high efficiency oil fired boiler.