This mid terrace property is ideal for those looking for a starter home or an investment opportunity as it offers a great location. Conveniently located less than several minutes walk from the array of local shops and amenties on the Cregagh Road and also offers excellent transport links to and from Belfast City Centre.
Internally the property comprises of a lounge open plan to a dining room, a well fitted kitchen, two well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a newly fitted three piece white suite. It also benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, and oil fired central heating and externally there is an enclosed rear yard.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- uPVC front door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminated wooden floor
- 5.84m x 3.05m (19' 2" x 10' 0")
Laminated wooden flooring, under stairs storage
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.32m x 2.26m (14' 2" x 7' 5")
Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture. Laminated work surfaces and upstands, frosted glass splashback and stainless steel chimney extractor. Ceramic tiled floor, plumbing for a washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 2.82m (13' 9" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.64m (9' 10" x 8' 8")
- White suite comprising curved panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and shower screen, electric shower unit, partly tiled walls, extractor fan. Vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, tiled splash back low flush WC, Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps , extractor fan.
- Hot press and storage above, access to roof space
- Enclosed rear yard with pink pebbles, small garden area to the front.